Sunday, August 31, 2008

Atlanta Airport Muppets

After taking separate flights from Raleigh to Atlanta ... (slept the entire flight!) Denisa and I met at the Atlanta terminal in our gate - everything on schedule. We were tired but very excited to have made it happen.

My last Starbucks: Tea is the thing in China. They have some coffee shops, and even Starbucks, but nowhere near as accessible as in the States.
My last sip of tap water for a very long time... and the home brew of air-born hypervitamin potion... so far , I must say it's worked pretty well... we'll see!

I really got a laugh out of this guy. I imagined that he looked like he was using a computer mouse with his one hand to browse the screen in front of him... which revealed to him the life story of whomever walked in front of his nice glass enclosure there in the airport. As I stood in front of him, I felt somehow responsible for his expression! totally cracked me up! :D


1 comment:

Yvolucion said...

Glad you made it safe to China. Miss ya friend!