Sunday, August 31, 2008

Goodbye Rodeo - Thanks for the memories!

Well, I hadn't expected to sell the Isuzu Rodeo that has been good to me for some 8 years, but the last minute idea was presented, and I figured I'd give it a shot, with only about 30 hours until I was to board the plane to Shanghai!














So, at about midnight on Tuesday night, 8/26, I posted the ad, not really knowing what to expect. Well, by 9am the following morning, after finishing a paint job for a friend, I logged on to check my email, and noticed there were 25 + responses to my ad! So, the first one I called ended up being the buyer, and we did the deal at around noon after I had a chance to run a few final errands, and get the title from the bank. I have to say, craiglist is pretty incredible.

Not having the SUV in the parking lot for the year will eliminate a number pesky worries and provide some cash for me, and provide a good set of wheels for someone else! Thanks for the good idea Amy!

No comments: