Thursday, August 7, 2008

2010 Quaker Landing

12 years in this place! I can't quite believe it. 2 miles from downtown Raleigh, right on I-40. What a great place. I've been spoiled with it's conveniences and terrific proximity.

So the decision had to be made to sell, or rent. It turns out that I will rent it out as a single apartment for a year, and some of my stuff will be stored in the back room.

Sounds pretty simple, right? ha ha

Tia McCoun came down to help move some stuff to PA. Thanks T!













Then stuff got moved around just to clean the rugs.










Then stuff got put back into the corner bedroom...

and more, and more and more!!!

Then, we celebrated a little bit.

Now, I learn how to fix stuff that hasn't worked in a long time.

The carpenter bee holes...

The toilet intake hose

The bathtub faucet

The new door nob.

Anything else?

No comments: